Below are our short set of house rules:
- You are wholly responsible for any content you post including content that you choose to share.
- We will remove, in whole or in part, posts which we feel are inappropriate.
- We will report and remove any social media profiles that are set up using our branding
- We will block and/or report Twitter/Facebook/Instagram users who direct tweets at us which we believe are:
-Abusive or obscene
-Graphic, sensitive or offensive imagery
-Deceptive or misleading
-In violation of any intellectual property rights
-In violation of any law or regulation
-Spam (persistent negative and/or abusive tweeting in which the aim is to provoke a response)
Anyone repeatedly engaging with us using content or language which falls into the above categories will be blocked and/or reported to the associated social media platform.
- We’ll do our best to respond to your enquiries where possible, but the best way to get in touch is always via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unless there is an obvious reason for its anonymity, we will often not engage with anonymous accounts which are used to share abusive/confrontational language. Some people may need to talk to us anonymously and we respect that but advise emailing the address above.
- We’ll try to help you, or direct you to people and/or departments who can, wherever possible.
- Our working hours are 9.00 – 17.00 Monday to Friday. We’ll deal with enquiries sent outside of this time as soon as possible when working hours resume.
We reserve the right to modify or change these conditions at any time.
Engage, challenge, disagree – that’s all fine, but obsessive and offensive behaviour has no place in our debates. We believe we owe it to ourselves and each other to keep it respectful.
We look forward to hearing from you!