The Elected Local Policing Bodies Specified Information Order 2011 (subsequently amended in 2012 and 2013) sets out the information that each local policing body must publish.
Any information relating to the archive publications from Northumbria Police Authority, which was abolished on 22 November 2012 is held by Gateshead Council. The Council are also responsible for clerking Northumbria’s Police & Crime Panel.
In this section you will find – information about the Northumbria Office for Policing and Crime (including salaries, expenses and staff information) and policies of the OPCC.
- Budgetary and financial information for Northumbria Police and Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Northumbria, including information on budgets, expenditure, statements of accounts, contracts and other financial information.
- Joint Audit Committee
- Records of key decisions taken by the Commissioner.
- Making Freedom of Information Act requests and copies of FOI responses.
- Minutes of various meetings, including the reports of Northumbria’s Police & Crime Panel.
- Expenses of the Police & Crime Commissioner